Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mind Maps


Recently, I came across te concept of mind-maps. Sounds interesting, isnt it ? Yes it is infact a very interesting thing. A mind-map is a powerful graphical tool which utilizes all the pictorial/graphical skills to represent a concept/idea and how various factors/issues are related/linked to it. It is a very old technique and now presented in more methodical way. Mind-mpas can be used in any application like presentations, education etc. For more information on mind-maps and how you can make one, click here.
My favorite source if information on internet Wikipedia has this link for mind-maps.

3 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Cherrie said...

Mind maps are a great way to learn, I can't live without them - I'm glad you've discovered them and like them too. =)

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Beer Brat said...

I hav used mind maps too when I was in school. Managed to score a decent grade in history totally because of mind mapping.

Like this blog. Will know where to start searching next time when I have a prob with materials.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger अनुनाद सिंह said...

आपने इस ब्लाग की विषय-वस्तु "मैटेरियल" (पदार्थ) चुनकर भरतीय चिट्ठाकारी को एक नया आयाम दिया है । आपका यह प्रयत्न सरहनीय है और दूसरों के लिये अनुकरणीय भी । ऐसे ही हजारों ब्लागों के समावेश से भारतीय ब्लागमण्डल तेजस्वी बनेगा ।

 

Post a Comment

<< Home